COMPANY PROFILE


COMPANY PROFILE


 Heyyo friends, how are you? 


 In this discussion I will discuss the job that I will choose for the future. Instead of dawdling, let   's get straight to the discussion.





Having your own business or trying entrepreneurship gives you the freedom to organize empowerment and develop the company. An entrepreneur is someone who starts, manages and develops a business. To achieve success, an entrepreneur must have a clear vision, strong leadership abilities, and the ability to take risks. Entrepreneurs must understand the market and industry they are entering and continue to learn to be able to face challenges and take advantage of opportunities.

In this English project assignment, Mrs. Yuni asked us to create our own company.


The first thing to do is create a company name. then we create a company logo design. We also have to give meaning to the logo we create. After the logo is finished, we also have to create a tagline. After that, we created our Company teamwork. Here I created a team of 5 people consisting of CEO, Renovating, Constructing, Estimator, and Marketing. After creating teamwork, I created the Company's vision and mission. Then I made a history of the founding of the Company. then I added an example of my image design along with a description. Then, I created a price list for my company's services. then, I created a company job vacancy. Once everything is done, combine all the projects, and upload them to a flipbook. In the last, I created a teaser of my company profile and uploaded it on YouTube.


I will be very happy if you spend your time to see my project.


You can see my company profile in this link


https://online.fliphtml5.com/hrtko/ydkr/?1699926195716 

 

You can see the company teaser in this link


https://youtu.be/MMDZDaQ-yiY?si=b3sXPuYaWThZRark


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Own Jobs in The Future

JOBS NEEDED IN THE FUTURE